Monday, January 7, 2008

Bow your heads in silence for a minute...

The mouse has gone to a better place. Now let's just hope he doesn't have relatives. DAM confronted him in her bathroom and of course I got the phone call immediately! DH jumped into action, went home and disposed of the little guy. The only thing was, it wasn't that little. Not rat sized, but definitely not a baby. I hate to admit it but I was just about ready to have DAM committed. She got us up at 3:30 a.m. today because she saw "a mouse". Funny thing, I was home all day yesterday and up from 4:00 a.m. until I left for work today and I never saw a thing. So, let us all sleep until at least 7:00 a.m. and may no mice ever take up residence in our home. Oh the drama!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

The mouse is in a better place! Bless his heart! May DAM sleep like a baby tonight!

Joy said...

Marguerite remains on call.

Judy Wood said...

Nice finish! We had a field mice in our mobile home a few times... They are noisy little critters. Especially if they like the lining of your matress! LOL!