Saturday, January 5, 2008

7:00 A.M. Conversation...

DAM - Rick, (ha notice she's not talking to me!) I'm trying to figure out where I can go today.

DH - For what?

DAM - I'm afraid the dogs will catch the mouse and chew it up in front of me. I'll pass out.

DH - I wish I could do something for you, but it is just a mouse.

DAM - Can I call you if I see it? You'll have to give me your number.

DH - Just call Kim, we'll be at work together.

DAM - No response...ohhhh I must have really made her mad.

Me - I wonder if I'll hear my cell phone today? It's. just. a. mouse.

3 comments:

carlene federer said...

Animal Planet or Discovery Channel is currently running an hour long show about mice...do NOT let your DAM see it, for your own sake, lol!!!
I grew up in the country, so we always had mice in the house, & I would feel SO bad when we caught one in a trap...if we caught one after my dad went to bed, (cuz he was the only one who would pick up the trap!) we would just cover up the whole thing with newspaper so we wouldn't have to see the poor dead mouse!
I totally agree with you, mice are freaking adorable...but NOT so cute living in my house!

Judy Wood said...

lol... love the conversation...

Judy said...

DH doesn't want DAM to call him? Lucky you! But perhaps that is good strategy if she is mad at you. Since I know DH, I can hear his laugh all the way here!

Mice are freaky! Just like crickets! You can never guess which way they will go -- I don't like either of them. AND especially in the house! Got a cat?? Perhaps it's time! LOL!!!