Monday, October 29, 2007

Tragedy has been averted...

When I went out the front door to leave for work I noticed that the blue barrel was actually not the one that went out today. So, since I don't want to hear all week long about how hard it is not to have two T.V. Guides I went through the trash and found it! Hallalujah, I could hear the angels singing. Then I turned and saw all of the neighbors watching me in horror. A trash digger in our neighborhood...horrors! I ran that guide into the house and presented it to DAM. Peace shall reign for the rest of the week, at least in the T.V. Guide department.
Posted by Jennifer and Kim at 10:31 AM 0 comments

2 comments:

Judy said...

I had no idea! Just checked this today and discovered all these stories!

I love my life! Quiet! No pets, no DH, no kids, no relatives anywhere near. Just my art work and the ongoing struggle to clean out, organize, redo and fly to Virginia 4 times a year to spoil my grandbabies!

Cristine's Story said...

I know what you mean, but despite it all I love my life too! It's just too much fun to talk about it!