Monday, October 29, 2007

Tragedy has struck...

I must have missed the first alarm this morning or DAM slept in. After that big dinner last night who wouldn't sleep in. She said it was a good thing she only got 1/2 of her steak because she would have eaten the whole thing! Mind you she is teeny tiny. Probably weighs 100 pounds sopping wet. Here's a pic of SDM and FGR. Don't they look like they just enjoyed some steak? You know DAM shared with them. They're smiling!



Anyway, back to the tragedy. I hear the microwave go off at 5:00 a.m. Once I'm awake that's it, I've got to get out of bed. So I head to the kitchen to make my morning ritual...

and I hear "Kim, is that you?" Mind you if she would just turn around she would see that it's me. I reply, "Yes, what do you need?" DAM - "Listen, don't go anywhere, I need to ask you something. Did you save me the T.V. Guide from your Sunday paper?" Tragedy!!!! I looked at the table where the paper should have been and realize that DH through it in the recycle barrel already. I head for the door to avoid said tragedy just as the trash truck was pulling away from our barrel. So why is this a tragedy? Our household gets 4 papers delivered each and every day. Sharing a newspaper is not something DAM is willing to do. I guess she would share it after she was done with it but I would still be missing some of the paper because DAM disects it, and removes all of the puzzles. She is a crossword puzzle fiend. I know you're thinking that she should have her T.V. Guide then. Right you are, but one T.V. Guide isn't enough. DAM must have one in her front room and one in her bedroom. Can't it be taken back and forth? Too much work...such a tragedy! As DAM tells us constantly, "You don't know what it's like to be me." I guess she's right, I don't.

Happy Monday, I'm off to make breakfast!

No comments: