Sunday, October 28, 2007

Yep, this is gonna be fun!

Here's another peek at life in Johnson comedy land...DAM's dinner. Not prepared by me, dinner is DH's thing. Really, he enjoy's it. Or, maybe he just enjoys knowing that there will be something edible for dinner.




Can you say spoiled? I don't think they get this kind of treatment in retirement homes! If the steak looks blood rare that's because it is. Just the way DAM likes it. O.K., I'm spoiled too. He'll barbecue my steak just the way I like it. This is funny because DAM has to eat at 5:45 p.m. No earlier, no later, it's all about the routines here!



Taking pictures at home is going to change everything! Dinner is served with a smile on his face instead of Mr. Grouchy saying "what the F*** was I thinking?" He never ever says that, really. No for real! Here's steroid driven Maverick (SDM) and Fat Golden Retriever (FGR) jockying for position. Come on, it's STEAK! Of course, the dog's think that DH just barbecued for them!

That's it, Johnson comedy land will shut down since the source of my never ending comedy will retire soon after one more ritual. But's that's a whole nother blog! I'm off to watch the Rockies hopefully do some magic. Good night!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Sorry about the Rockies, Kim. At least you had a yummy meal! And you didn't have to make it yourself! My DH likes his beef almost mooing also.