Sunday, December 9, 2007

My hopes have been dashed...




DAM is not going to California. Too cold and icy in Big Bear. There would be no bag lady scooter rides around the lake, she would probably freeze to death at her 3:30 A.M. smoking time, and what!!!! no T.V. in her room at night. That's. it. I'm. not. going. Can you hear the feet stomping? Oh, that's right, they're my feet. Are we ever gonna have a house to our selves? I just want to go to Colorado and see these little faces.

They've been having a blast in the snow. On a happy note their daddy should be home on Thursday. Just four more days of shoveling for Cristine.

I guess that means no lunch from Judy B. for me! We had a little bet going on whether DAM would actually go. I'm such a loser! Does anyone want to adopt an Aunt? She can even bring the dogs with her. What a deal!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Those little guys are just too cute!! Bet their dad will be glad to see them!! BTW, I really didn't want to win this bet!! See if a trip to Big Bear can be done when the weather warms up in the spring -- it is much cooler in those loftier altitudes!

Joy said...

Oh Kim I am so sorry to hear that! Maybe it just wasn't meant to be at this time. That is an adorable photo of the kids ~ and Daddy in time for Christmas! Now that's worth celebrating!