Saturday, December 15, 2007

Just a little update...

My son-in-law is home!!!! Cristine is happy, the boys are happy and won't let him out of their sight. You can just hear the relief in Cristines voice. She even left her cell phone at home when they went to dinner. No more sleepless nights. No more getting up in the morning and looking out your window to make sure there were no "official" cars outside. Fourteen months of constant worry, missing your husband, and handling two rambunctious (is that spelled right?)boys all by herself. And now I can breath a sigh of relief. I worried for her too, more than she knows.

Now for the "other" update...the T.V. is fixed. All it took was unplugging it and plugging it back in. I guess these uber smart T.V.'s reprogram themselves. Pleassssssse don't ever let me forget that.

So, all is well in my sitcom life...for now!

3 comments:

Road Trip With Ruby said...

Kim, I am so happy for the safe return of your son-in-law. Wonderful news! Hope to see you at the shop one of these days.
Tanya

michelle said...

I am so happy for your family, that your son-in-law is home, safe, and sound.

Judy Wood said...

GREAT NEWS! I'm relieved for everyone in your family! This will be a wonderful warm Christmas for you and your family!

Josh Groban's new CD has a remake of "I'll be home for Christmas", it's amazing, I think your family would LOVE IT! So happy for all of you! Happy Holidays!