Monday, March 17, 2008

You're right...

I have been AWOL for way too long. Dear Aunt Myrna (DAM) has been pretty normal (that may be pushing it a bit) but, for the most part nothing earth shaking has happened. Maybe it's all of the rain we got. But, I see this changing soon. Why? Because the family is descending upon us starting this Wednesday. Family, meaning DH's older brother, and his sister who I have not seen since her last excursion to AZ to tell me what I needed to be doing for DAM. That didn't go over too well with me, hence we haven't talked since. I'm sure she'll be full of advice this trip. Maybe she'll deliver it to her dear little brother! So, do you think I could be so lucky to have a little mouse appear soon? I'm just thinkin...

The turtles are fine. Getting bigger. Hopefully they'll grow to the legal size before I get caught with them. Who knew, that you can't own a turtle in AZ unless it's shell is at least 4 inches!

So, here's to visiting family, mice, and disguised turtles!

4 comments:

Chia said...

I hope you pointed out to SIL that since she knows best how to care for DAM that she could just take over the job!

4 inches, yeah, Who knew??

Shannon said...

You don't have to worry about getting caught with the turtles - pet stores can't sell them if they are less than 4" - I did a LOT of research over the weekend because John came home with two of our very own.....they aren't real friendly yet but we are working at it......we named ours Walter & Peanut - if you have ever seen Jeff Dunham - you will understand this - if you haven't seen him - go rent his videos.....hilarious

Judy said...

Four inches?? They would be too big for their current habitat. Besides, what would you do with them if they got to be big like that? Let DAM have them in her current habitat?? LOL!!

I also agree with Chia! Let her take over!

Judy Wood said...

nice to see you blogging again kim!!!!!