Monday, March 12, 2007

As Expected


So, I went to see the truck this morning. As expected nothing in it except what the people that trashed it left behind. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
O.K. it's one thing to steal my truck to go over the border and get your buddies, but why do you have to trash it inside and out just because.














Needless to say, there was no scrapbook tote left in it. And, a prized Paris altered book that I had been working on is gone. Well, not gone just torn to shreds. They figure it will take a month to fix it. No truck for a month....whaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
They did leave their change of clothes, backpacks, and other various things you need when you're sneaking into our Country. Do I sound bitter...you bet I am. So, I'll get off that soap box and get on to something else. Or, maybe I'll just wait, I'm still bitter.

2 comments:

Vivianne Perez said...

Hi kim,
My name is vivianne. I just happened upon your blog through some other ones. I am sorry about your truck. We had our car stolen last year and they took our baby car seat off the seat belt, trashed it and left it there...I was soooo angry. All I can say is I prayed to God ALOTTT. I finally started to say out loud all the things they could never take from me. God, Family DH, DD, my dignity..ECT. I hope this helps a little and I will be praying for you!!! Vivi

4x4lady said...

Hi Kim,
I'm Martine, I pop in the store quite often, so you should remeber me.
The truck is heart breaking. I know what it's like to have a vehicle vandalized, but not to the extent that you did. So SORRY!
Take care, Martine