Saturday, September 1, 2007

I hate pictures of myself....but

When Carlene Federer comes in the store I can make exceptions! I was so excited. I have lurked (not stalked) her blog for quite some time now and I am constantly telling Jennifer "I can't believe Carlene has never been in our store." Well, guess what? She came in today! And she told us she had been in before. Note to self: check your customer data base every once in a while. What a fun fun person! She probably thinks I'm the biggest dork ever. One of the first things that fell out of my mouth was "your cousin is hot!" If you have read her previous posts there is a yummy picture of her cousin on horseback. And if you know me, you know that I have a weakness for cowboys. Is that bad? I'm married not dead...that's my philosophy!

Anywho, back to Carlene. She is the most talented artist. I love her work! And she lives right her in AZ. And I got to meet her...today! Totally made my day! Thanks Carlene! -kj

1 comment:

carlene federer said...

OMGosh Kim, you are TOO funny & sweet!!! You make me feel like a celebrity, soon the paparazzi will be stalking me & Perez Hilton will be blogging about me, LOL!!!!
It was SO great to meet you, I love the store and can't believe I haven't run into you there sooner!
p.s. I'll tell Jimmy you said Hi...;)